From 4am on the 11th of February 2022 - in accordance with the new Government travel rules; if you don't qualify as fully vaccinated for travel to England, you'll need to:
- Show proof of a negative COVID-19 test – test to be taken in the 2 days before you travel to England
- Book and pay for a COVID-19 PCR test – to be taken after you arrive in England
- Complete a simplified Passenger Locator Form before you travel to England
- You'll need to book the PCR test before you travel.
- Day 8 tests will no longer be required and you won't need to quarantine, unless the result of the PCR test is positive.
PLEASE NOTE: This announcement ONLY applies to passengers travelling into England and rules for travelling from a Red List country remain unchanged regardless of vaccination status.
Any changes in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland would need to be confirmed. We recommend that you check the links below for clarification on what tests you may or may not need to take based on where in the UK you’re returning to: