Our Click and Collect Service is a quick, easy (and better value) way for you to get your Day 2 Lateral Flow tests, just order the kit(s) you need online beforehand and collect your testing kits once you've returned to the UK.
Click on the links below for further information:
- How does the temporary Click and Collect Service work?
- Who can use this service?
- Where do I collect my test/order from and when can I collect?
- What else do I need to know?
How does the temporary Click and Collect Service work?
- Place your order online, this can be done anytime before your return journey to the UK. You’ll receive a confirmation email once your order has been placed – keep this safe as you’ll need it later.
- Carry out/ continue your travel as planned.
- Once you’ve returned to the UK, go to our collection point to collect your kit - You'll need to go to the front desk/reception and ask for Chronomics click and collect.
- A chronomics staff member will meet you and, once you've shown your order confirmation email, we'll hand over your testing kit(s). You'll then need to leave the site, tests should not be completed on site under ANY circumstances.
- Follow the UK government rules for when your test should be completed. You can find the latest UK government guidelines here.
- Register your test and follow the on screen instructions.
- Receive your results and certification.
Who can use this service?
Click and collect is currently only available for customers ordering directly from the Chronomics website. This service is being piloted and we'll update as soon as this becomes available to our other customers.
Where do I collect my test/order from and when can I collect?
Now the London Gatwick Airport Booths are open, you can pick up your click and collect Day 2 Lateral Flow test(s) from Gatwick Airport OR the location listed below.
Lombard Business Park,
Collection times for Wimbledon are: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm ONLY. Collection will NOT be available at weekends.
For information on collection from London Gatwick Airport, please Click here.
What else do I need to know?
Collection and Sales - Our collection point is strictly for pick up of pre-ordered click and collect Day 2 Lateral Flow tests only. We're unable to offer the collection of any other test type or the option to purchase tests on site.
Support Queries - Our collection point staff aren’t able to help you with any support queries. If you need to speak with someone from Chronomics, please contact our support team for help via this form.
Test sample drop-offs – There’s no facility to drop off your PCR test samples to send back to our lab so please DO NOT bring these to our collection point. Please continue to use the Royal Mail Priority Post-boxes to return your samples - click here to find your nearest priority Post-Box