Please check here for important updates for our TUI customers
Chronomics, in partnership with TUI, are working together to do everything we can to make testing as easy and affordable as possible for you. Following the most recent UK government announcement, we’ve reviewed our testing packages to bring them in line with the new government re-entry requirements.
You’ll need to build your testing package based on what you require. Our packages are made up of two parts – fit to fly tests and tests for your return to the UK. Make sure you check entry requirements for your destination and back to the UK so you know which tests you need.
Please note that the re-entry requirements vary depending on the UK country you live in (you'll find more information on this below) and the testing kits aren't available to ALL residents of the UK. Please click here for information on areas we aren't able to deliver to.
Step 1: Pick a Fit to Fly test
Fit to Fly tests are required by some destinations before you leave the UK. You can choose from the following:
- Fit to Fly (Rapid Antigen) test.
- No Fit to Fly test - if your destination doesn't require a fit to fly.
- If you require a Fit to Fly (PCR) test for entry into your destination country, please click here to see what options are available to you - we don't offer this test as part of our TUI packages.
Step 2: Pick a package for your return to the UK
Testing packages for your return to the UK are required by the UK government and differ based on your vaccination status and UK location.
Due to the recent government changes on 11th February 2022, people who are double vaccinated are no longer required to take a test of any kind when travelling back to the UK.
More information in regards to the new government travel rules changes can be found here.
- Test to return antigen (lateral flow) test for you to take on holiday - this test should be taken within the last 48 hours of your holiday in order to get the certificate you need to travel back to the UK.
- A Day 2 test to be performed when you’re back home from holiday and self-isolating. You'll need to take this on Day 2 of your return to UK (Day 0 is the day you land).