Our at-home Advanced Male Hormone test can indicate whether low testosterone levels may be behind symptoms including loss of sex drive or energy and loss of muscle. Regular testing can support you if you are trying to increase your testosterone levels naturally through exercise and diet. Tracking your testosterone levels over time can help you discover whether your testosterone levels are decreasing with age. If you are taking testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), this test can help guide you to achieve the desired level of testosterone.
This is a simple at-home finger-prick collection test with online results available in 2 to 4 days from the time your sample is received at our lab.
- Testosterone - Testosterone is an important hormone made in the testes, in males. Testosterone maintains libido (sex drive) and muscle mass in males and females. Only 1-3% of testosterone circulates freely in our blood and is available for our bodies to use, the rest is bound to carrier proteins like sex hormone-binding globulinand albumin.
- Free Testosterone - Free testosterone is a measure of unbound testosterone.
- Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) - Measuring SHBG helps to identify the cause of abnormalities in testosterone levels.
- Free Androgen Index (FAI)/ Testosterone:SHBG ratio - The free androgen index (FAI) can be calculated from total testosterone and SHBG to estimate physiologically active testosterone.
- A finger prick kit and vials for blood collection
- A clear set of instructions
- A pre-paid, self-adhesive shipping label
- Results from an accredited lab within 3 days of receipt
- Access to your own online dashboard to view your detailed results
To purchase this test, please click here.