This test will measure glycated haemoglobin HbA1c in your blood. This test informs you what your blood sugar levels were over the previous 3 months period and can be used to help identify if you have diabetes or prediabetes, and monitor your diabetes if you already know you have it.
What is measured in this test?
- HbA1c (glycated haemoglobin)
- A finger prick kit and vials for blood collection
- A clear set of instructions
- A pre-paid, self-adhesive shipping label
- Results from an accredited lab within 3 days of receipt
- Access to your own online dashboard to view your detailed results