Our at-home Diabetes/Pre-Diabetes test will measure haemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) levels and can be used to screen for, and monitor, diabetes. This test can provide insights into your blood sugar levels over a 3 month period and help identify if you have diabetes, or need additional support to control blood sugars.
This is a simple at-home finger-prick collection test with online results available in 2 to 4 days from the time your sample is received at our lab.
- Haemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) - glucose in your blood binds to haemoglobin in red blood cells forming haemoglobin A1c (HbA1c). Because red blood cells live for around 3 months, HbA1c levels reflect the average level of glucose in your blood during that time. Increased HbA1c levels are seen in people who are at increased risk of diabetes or those who are living with diabetes.
- A finger prick kit and vials for blood collection
- A clear set of instructions
- A pre-paid, self-adhesive shipping label
- Results from an accredited lab within 3 days of receipt
- Access to your own online dashboard to view your detailed results