Our at-home Heart Health test helps you monitor risk factors for cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease, things like heart attacks and strokes. The test is a simple finger-prick collection, with online results available in 2 to 4 days from the time your sample is received at our lab.
What is measured in this test?
- Total Cholesterol
- High Density Lipoprotein (HDL)
- Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL)
- Non-HDL Cholesterol
- Total Cholesterol: HDL ratio
PLEASE NOTE: For accurate results you must take the test after fasting for more than 8 hours (most often done first thing in the morning).
- A finger prick kit and vials for blood collection
- A clear set of instructions
- A pre-paid, self-adhesive shipping label
- Results from an accredited lab within 3 days of receipt
- Access to your own online dashboard to view your detailed results
To purchase this test, please click here.