Our at-home Kidney Function test helps you monitor kidney function and performance through a simple finger-prick collection, with online results in 2 to 4 days.
What is measured in this test?
- Estimated glomerular filtration rate (eGFR)
Our Kidney Function test reveals the health and performance of your kidneys by measuring urea and creatinine levels, and calculating the estimated glomerular filtration rate (eGFR).You should take the test if to monitor your kidney function or if you have a high protein diet, take anti-inflammatory medication, suffer from high blood pressure, or have a family history of kidney problems.
- A finger prick kit and vials for blood collection
- A clear set of instructions
- A pre-paid, self-adhesive shipping label
- Results from an accredited lab within 3 days of receipt
- Access to your own online dashboard to view your detailed results
To purchase this test, please click here.