Our at-home testosterone test can tell you whether testosterone levels may be causing symptoms including loss of sex drive, lethargy or muscle loss. Testing can support you if you are trying to increase your testosterone levels naturally through exercise and diet. Tracking your testosterone levels over time can help you discover whether your testosterone levels are decreasing with age. If you are taking testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), this test can tell you whether your testosterone levels remain in the normal range.
This is a simple at-home finger-prick collection test with online results available in 2 to 4 days from the time your sample is received at our lab.
• Total Testosterone - Testosterone is an important hormone made in the testes, in males. Testosterone maintains libido (sex drive) and muscle mass in males and females.
- A finger prick kit and vials for blood collection
- A clear set of instructions
- A pre-paid, self-adhesive shipping label
- Results from an accredited lab within 3 days of receipt
- Access to your own online dashboard to view your detailed results
To purchase this test, please click here.