How do I decide which Chronomics test package to purchase?

Whether you need a Green or an Amber package depends on the requirements for re-entry into your home country at the end of your holiday. Whether you need a Green+ or an Amber+ package depends on the entry requirements set by your holiday destination.  


You can find out the entry requirements for re-entry into your home country and the requirements for entry into your holiday destination by checking the FCDO website and/or the TUI Entry Requirements page.  

FCDO information on entry requirements for your holiday destination > 

FCDO information on re-entry into England > 

FCDO information on re-entry into Scotland > 

FCDO information on re-entry into Wales > 

TUI’s information on entry requirements > 


You should check whether you need: 

  1. A test to gain entry into your holiday destination – also known as a ‘fit to fly’ test. 
  1. A test to gain entry into the UK on your return home – also known as a ‘test to return’. The requirements are different for English residents, Scottish residents and Welsh residents and you need to meet the requirements defined by where you live rather than which UK airport you’re flying into. For example, if you live in Scotland but are flying back to an airport in England, you need to meet the requirements set out for Scottish residents rather than for English residents. The testing packages are not available to residents of Northern Ireland.  
  1. Any further tests to complete after you’ve got home – this will depend on whether you’ve travelled back from a country on the UK traffic light system’s Green list or Amber list and will also vary depending on whether you live in England, Wales or Scotland.  


If your query is not answered within our FAQs, please fill in the below form and someone from the team will get back to you as soon as possible.