PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING PRE-HOLIDAY TESTING
To calculate the drop off time for your Chronomics fit to fly test, please follow these instructions:-
Test's must be taken in line with the destination entry requirements. Check your destination’s COVID-19 test entry requirements via FCDO Travel Advice and TUI entry requirements webpage
You need to check:
- How many hours in advance your test is required.
- And if this is based on your arrival time or departure time?
Ensure you check this (for legal reasons, you need to check this timing yourself)
- Check your departure time or arrival time (depending on the requirement from your destination) on your booking confirmation or in Manage my Booking and count backwards the number of hours required before your test.
- We advise that you take the test just before dropping your sample off and definitely no later than 2pm on the day your testing window closes.
- Do not take your test before your timeline as your test will be invalid.
- If you fail to follow these timing guidelines you will be denied boarding as this is a strict legal requirement.